Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Free MP3's from My Band: The Breaking

I'm in a band called The Breaking and we're giving away our music for free! All you have to do is join our fan club (i.e. email list), but don't worry, you can unsubscribe and still download our tunes for free. Plus, I have yet to send out a single email blast so you won't get more than one email per month from us. All the MP3's are high-res, full length versions of the songs. These are not previews or shoddy quality versions of the songs but the same MP3's I listen to myself on my Zune. We classify ourselves as simply "rock" but that's such a huge genre so to narrow it down, fans of Rise Against, Foo Fighters and Chevelle should dig us. Our singer has been compared to Brandon Boyd of Incubus so there's lots of melody with thick guitars underneath.

No comments: